2015年1月24日土曜日

My Profile (Reiko Yasui)

My name is Reiko Yasui.
I am essayist & cooking teacher.

(My basic concept ) 

In all activities of mine, including writing articles and cooking, my basic principle is "To Be a Mother."
I always think of such points as whether or not the texts and meals make Children happy. Or, whether or not I can feel proud of the activities for the Children.
If only I felt good, it would not be enough.
Not only we human beings --- but all Nature --- support each other, and hand something down to descendants.
Therefore, I believe that it is very important for me always to do sustainable work, which is harmonizing with Nature and of which I don't have to be ashamed.


(My cooking )

When I am cooking, "Simple, Clean, and Healthy" is my motto.
To be specific, it means "Fixing meals with less oil, and with no sugar."
* Saving time to cook --- after the meal, we can reduce the number of plates with sticky oil dirt.
* No chemical detergent --- we can keep clean our kitchen and water of the Earth.
* By keeping original tastes of vegetables, we can reduce using seasonings, and it helps prevent "life diseases."
* Reducing Sugar and Oil can support your healthy dieting.
I encourage not to peel, not to rinse off bitter tastes. Then, we can take the whole nutrients of the food.
Food in season and ingredients from local places lighten the burden on our bodies.
It helps save our transporting energy. Then, you can cook foods which are more friendly to environment.
Meals that are "Simple, Healthy, and Friendly to Environment" are so reasonable that you can continue preparing them for a long time.
Meals I show here are not difficult to fix. They are easy to make, delicious for everyone, and not too expensive. Ecology starts from your kitchen. Just try!




To contact me about food writing, cooking classes, speaking engagements, or recipe testing and development, you can email my agent ;
info@yasui-reiko.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿